Views: 284 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-20 Origin: Site
The dehumidifier is composed of a compressor, a heat exchanger, a fan, a water container, a casing, and a controller. Its working principle is that the fan draws humid air into the machine, and heat exchange happens. In recent years, the level of living continues to increase, people's consumption concepts are updated, and people's awareness of health is improved. Dehumidifiers are gradually expanding from previous commercial dehumidifiers to home dehumidifiers, becoming one of the indispensable modern household appliances in many households. It is self-evident that the dehumidifier industry is closely related to human health and the improvement of quality of life.
1. The dehumidifier is placed unbalanced, and the sink is tilted excessively, causing water to overflow. -- Properly place the machine.
2.The drain horse or drain pipe of the sink is blocked. -- Timely clean the horse and pipe deeply.
3. The water tank is damaged and leaking. -- Replace a new tank and regularly clean it.
4. Water leakage at the connection of the outlet pipe or aging and rupture of the outlet pipe. -- Regularly check and replace the broken particles.
1. Dust accumulation on the air filter is serious and airflow is blocked. -- Regularly check and wash the filter, or replace a new filter.
2. The air outlet sucks obstacles and the airflow is blocked. -- Timely clean the horse and pipe deeply.
3. The fan speed becomes slow. -- Ask professionals for help.
4. The room is poorly sealed, and a lot of outdoor humid air penetrates. -- Keep a normal ventilation.
5. The room size is too large. -- Use a commercial portable dehumidifier with proper size.
6. There is too much moisture in the room. -- Need the dehumidifier operating for a long time.
7. There is a lot of dust on the evaporator fins, which reduces the effect of freezing and dehumidification. -- Better to use a high velocity air mover together.
8. Frost on the surface of the evaporator. -- Turn on the defrost button to protect the commercial air dehumidifier.
9. There is more oil accumulation in the evaporator, the cooling and dehumidification effect is reduced. -- Disassemble the machine for cleaning.
10. Insufficient refrigerant charge. -- Request the manufacturer to inject refrigerant
11. Refrigerant leakage. -- If your dehumidifier is in warranty period, ask the commercial dehumidifier manufacturer to repair.
12. The capillary specifications are incorrect, the pipe diameter is large, and the throttling and pressure reduction are not enough. -- If your dehumidifier is in warranty period, ask the manufacturer to repair.
13. Ice blockage in the refrigeration system. -- Ask professionals to help.
14. Partly plugging the refrigeration system. -- Ask professionals to help.
15. There is air in the refrigeration system. -- Ask professionals to help.
16. The compressor has poor compression and the displacement is reduced. -- If your dehumidifier is in warranty period, ask the manufacturer to repair.
1. Power failure, the voltage is too low. -- Check whether the circuit is normal. Buy a dehumidifier model that suits your local specifications.
2. The circuit fuse is blown or the switch is damaged. -- Replace with a new fuse.
3. The starting capacitor is damaged. -- Replace with a capacitor.
4. Overheat protection has not been reset or failed. -- Turn on the overheat protection function.
5. Various relays are not reset or malfunction. -- Check your operation method.
6. The motor winding is broken or burned. -- Replace a new one.
The above is the analysis of common failures of industrial dehumidifiers (or home dehumidifiers), and maintenance personnel can perform maintenance on the dehumidifiers according to the results of the above analysis.