Views:331 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-21 Origin:Site
Dehumidifiers, also known as dryers, can be generally divided into two major categories: home dehumidifiers and industrial dehumidifiers, which belong to a part of the air-conditioning category. When using the dehumidifier, there may be water leakage. Water leakage from the dehumidifier will cause serious damage to the floor in a short time.
1. The position of the collection barrel is incorrect. Make sure the bucket is under the coil.
2. The float switch is stuck, so when the collection bucket is full, it cannot turn off the dehumidifier. Remove the collection bucket from the dehumidifier and check whether the float can move up and down freely.
3. The drain pipe from the evaporator pot to the collection barrel is blocked, and water is not allowed to drain into the barrel correctly. Remove the collecting bucket and find the drain pipe connected to the drip tray. Push a small straw into the tube to clear the obstruction.
4. The bucket is broken or damaged. Remove the bucket, wipe off dust and water, and then check if there are cracks or holes, if the drain hose or adapter is loose or damaged. Check that the hose adapter is correctly inserted into the drip tray. Tighten the drain hose where the adapter is connected.
There is another situation called false fault, which refers to the quality problem that does not belong to the dehumidifier. We mistakenly think that the dehumidifier has a fault. This phenomenon is common for a new dehumidifier, and it is specifically reflected in the following four aspects.
1. The dehumidifier is placed unbalanced, or the water tank is inclined too much, causing water to overflow into the dehumidifier or the ground. Solution: Place the dehumidifier on a flat ground and flat surface.
2. The drain hole or drain pipe of the sink is blocked by dirt. For example, in a place with large dust and turbid air, it is easy to cause unsmooth drainage, which causes the water discharged from the dehumidifier to flow in. Solution: It is necessary to open the grille at the air inlet frequently, and you can see whether the filter screen is condensed with a lot of dust and debris. We can periodically clean the filter screen according to the use place of the dehumidifier to avoid and eliminate such water leakage problem.
3. The water pipe is bent. It is known that once the drainage hose is bent, the water flow is not smooth, causing the drainage outlet to bend and block, resulting in water leakage from the dehumidifier. This phenomenon generally occurs at long hoses and at the interface between hoses and rigid pipes. Solution: Straighten the water path of the hose.
4. The diameter of the water pipe is too small. Many dehumidifier users like to share it with the drain pipe of the air conditioner. At this time, if the original drain pipe is small, it will cause unsmooth drainage and lead to the leak of the dehumidifier. Solution: install another drainage pipe or enlarge the original drainage pipe.
Through the above introduction, we know that there are many reasons that cause the dehumidifier to leak. We need to make a correct judgment of what is the cause. When we find that the dehumidifier is leaking, we must call the dehumidifier manufacturer or merchant to check and repair it in time.